Home

Guestbook
Mailing List
Contact
Links
Testimonials

KUNG FU BABBLE COMMENTS

Shen Martial Arts Web Journal on Thoughts, Experiences, Tips, Ideas and just about anything relating to the lifelong practice of Chinese Kung Fu - Your comments are welcome!
Home | Kung Fu Babble | Comments

Posted by Shen     7 Comments 6/7/2011
It's What You Do Most of the Time ......... part 1
Posted by Adam Crawley 7/19/2011
Good Advice! Your Sifu’s mantra reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Aristotle (huge complement), “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”

Posted by Tom 9/13/2012
That's rich coming from someone who takes money for a product then does not send it.

Tom, if there is a problem with an order please email me at shenmartialarts@cox.net and we will resolve it. thanks.

Posted by Anonymous 9/14/2012
That was tried and ignored even the email sent through PayPal was ignored as well. Tom, things fall through the cracks sometimes, but we always do our best to make things right. email me your order and info to sifu@shenkungfu.com and I will do my best to get this resolved for you. As of now all I know is you are Tom and I tried all morning to find emails or orders from Toms that may have fallen through.... please, help me out here.

Posted by Tom 9/14/2012
Sure. Order number 2760 ordered leather palm bag with steel shot on the 16th of August. Got an email saying order delayed by 1 week due to lack of material. 26th of August got an email saying getting material Monday will start bag then. 2nd of September got an email saying the sewing machine was broke and it would be another week. I asked about the durabags on the 2nd of September and that email was ignored. 7th of September I asked was the bag I ordered being sent out that email was ignores. I asked to cancel the order on the 8th of September that email was ignored. I had no choice then but to start a PayPal dispute on the 9th of September. Hope this narrows it down for you.

Posted by Tom 9/24/2012
Ok a bag came today but instead of It been 18 pounds it's 12.2 it would have been nice to get what I ordered or better yet not have sent it after the order was cancelled. As you can tell from the posts The service you have provided is rubbish.

Posted by Anonymous 10/4/2012
Full story will be put on the review centre.com over the next 2 days or so.

Posted by Big Boy 2/17/2013
Interesting, unfortunately I had a similar experience several years ago and am still waiting for the anal wart creme that Super Mario said he'd throw in as a free gift as part of the deal. I have wart up in my ass, I'm dying over here! All the lies and ignored emails, I can't take any more!